Increasing your Online presence to Boost sales.
Good afternoon! One Must do thing for online marketing is to make your presence felt. There are several ways to do this:
- Create a blog, online advertisement, forums and others.
- When you create these, you need to thing of a subject that is suitable for what you are selling. For example, if you are promoting health products, you can have a blog based on health tips, medicine that works or even articles that write about some of the ingedient found in your product. Do not make it look like you are forcing a sale.
- Key words insertion to your article is very important. But trying to cramp the keywords to every sentences is too much! As a rule of thumb that which is written in almost every SEO article, keywords should not be more than 5% of your total words. Which means every 100 words one key words if your article is 500 words long. A gauge between 2-5% is sufficient. There is a very good SEO tool that i want to recommend Called SEOPressor, Automated Keyword plug-in optimizer. Take a look here!
- Besides keywords, There is Powerwords. These are Attention Grabbers for those doing ads. They do not necessary carry the keywords you might want to insert but they will make people click on the ads. So if you are promoting health products say for weight loss, you might want to say ” Tired of Expensive products that don’t work? Try this NEW Low cost Diet product with FREE Diet Guide book“
of course you would need to have a Guide book to give.
- Use social media to promote your blog. If you have 1000 friends in Facebook, this means 1000 potential reader, if they share the link just to 2 friends each, you will have additional 2000 readers! This is the power of social media! Always take advantage of it.
- Regularly update your Blog, Someone out there may be following your post! Oh an extra tip: Do it at a fix time everyday!
- For those using ads, There are alot of free sites to post your ads. The only thing here is to try and try. When one site works, it does not mean it will forever work. Keep notes of where you post and put tracking id. Post 3-4 ads in one site using different Headers and content and see which one works. Check every day and use it for 2 weeks. Cancel the ones which are not giving traffic. There is no short cut here.
As you can see there are a number of ways to boost your online presence, some of the things i mention you may already know. But Most of us doing online jobs or network marketing may sometimes forget the basics when we are lost. Take a step back and review the basics of networking online everyday to ensure you are on the write track! I will be putting up some good guide books here. The networking business i joined SFI, also gives a very comprehensive guide! So Keep exploring and always update your methods if it does not work.